Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I miss Cheryl, my buddy

Cheryl, this is really to you!! I miss you so much right now. Korah and I started counseling today. I hope that this will help her. She has been angry since you died. Korah said to me, Sunday, "I hate that boy!" and I said, "What boy?" She said, "That boy that shot MIMI and made her die." Cheryl, Korah misses you so much. And, Coty and Brooke's baby will know about you. You made us all so happy. I am sorry for the one time I made you cry, well I didn't really make you cry by being mean... but second time I didn't really make you cry, but we were just talking about things and you cried. Cheryl, I just don't know HOW to live my life without you in it. I miss you coming over eating spaghetti. You used to come over and we would have our malibu and pineapple with extra real rum. And, we were gonna' start tanning the second week of January. I will never get to ever hang out with you again. I think sometimes that you will call me or come knock on the door and say hahaha, gotcha'! I miss you more than you will ever know. I miss everything about. Like I have always said, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BUDDY! You weren't just my mother in law, you were also, my best friend and like a mom to me! Cheryl, I can't believe that you will never be here to do anything with us again. Christmas was NOT the same without you. We miss seeing you smile. I miss you always saying, "my lips are so dry" and I would tell you that your lips are not dry, you were just so used to wearing lipgloss all the time.
You would just laugh and say "nuh-uh they are dry" I will never get to go to a ladies night again with you on a saturday night. We had a blast every single time we went. I just hope that someday I will get through this. That man will be hated by me, for a very very long time. I can't believe that he took you from us. You were supposed to be at me and Chad's wedding and you were gonna' make the cake for me. I just can't imagine never ever getting to see you again. I will never ever forget you MY BUDDY!! I love you so much Cheryl!

2 comments:

  1. I know all these feelings far too well hun! I know EXACTLY what your going through. Poor Korah.... it is perfectly normal for the two of you to feel rage and anger. I am so glad that you are seeking counseling. I am sure it will help. Let me know how it goes! Even though it has been months since Stephen has died I think I will be going to see a counseler soon too! I need some sort of closure and I think I might can get that from a counsler. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, erin.. love you lots! and yes you need to do something cuz all it can do is help.. but they will make you relive the day it happened.. love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete